Deerfield Golf Club
Deerfield Golf Club is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media
This championship 18-hole public golf course rivals any you have ever played for natural beauty and exhilarating enjoyment of the game. Rolling terrain, smooth bent grass putting surfaces, scenic vistas – it’s all there for your enjoyment. Deerfield features a memorable mix of golf holes – each one distinctive from the next – delivering a day of golf that you will want to revisit again and again.
Make plans to experience Deerfield – elevated by Forewinds Hospitality’s exclusive Hospitality PLUS! level of service – from the courteous welcome at the bag drop to your relaxing lunch or dinner in the Pub & Grille after golf. And as a Delaware-owned recreational facility – part of the Delaware Division of Parks and Recreation – the greens fees are a tremendous value for a championship course of this caliber.
- 18 holes - par 70
- Blue - 6323 yards – 71.6/136
- White – 6005 yards – 70.1/133
- Yellow – 5348 yards – 66.9/128
- Red – 5348 yards – 72.4/129
- Dramatic elevation changes and superb conditioning
- Four sets of tees enable all levels of ability to enjoy the course
- Bent grass greens provide smooth putting surfaces year round
- Rye grass tees and fairways are always in great shape
- Large putting green and full service practice range available
- Heavily wooded, well secluded 145-acre site surrounded by White Clay Creek State Park
the Best Things-To-Do and Places To Go around you