Brandywine Zoo is a beautiful zoo in Brandywine Park in Wilmington, Delaware. The zoo is home to exotic small cats, red pandas, otters, eagles, a condor pair, a family of llamas, and many other animals, reptiles and birds.
Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
Lots of programming: Keeper talks, creature features and weekend reptile shows throughout the summer; special events, camps, and lots of new activities for all ages. Indoor/Outdoor educational program throughout the year: spring and holiday kid camps, programs for toddlers - seniors, home school and more!
March-April: Adults $ 5, Seniors $4, Kids $3; free for under 3yrs and for members.
May-Sept Adults $7, Seniors $5, Kids $5; free for under 3yrs and for members.
Oct-Nov Adults $ 5, Seniors $4, Kids $3; free for under 3yrs and for members.
Dec-Jan-Feb – No Admission fee due to the limited visibility of some of our animals in the winter.
Delaware Zoological Society membership offers a broad range of benefits:
- Free admission each time you visit
- Access to exclusive membership events
- A subscription to the Zoo News newsletter for animal information and program updates
- Guest passes
- Discounts on the Zoo’s educational programs
- Reciprocal privileges with over 150 other zoos and aquariums across the country
Best of all, you’ll be helping the Brandywine Zoo continue to offer you and others the chance to experience the wonder of wildlife.